Thursday, January 21, 2010

K2


This is my K2. I've been using my knitting needles like a pickaxe, stabbing my way to completion and I'm sad to say that my oxygen tank is empty. I haven't any energy left to continue this project. My climbing buddy {a.k.a. sister-in-law Charlie is such motivation to me but I'm afraid that she may even cut me loose}. Oh woe is me.


This yarn is lusciously soft and would wrap nicely around my shoulders if only I had the drive.


Who am I kidding, I'm no knitter, only a willing participant. This used to be a scarf that turned into a blanket that I now need to turn back into a scarf {a blanket is too ambitious}.

Maybe I'll be back later with a completed scarf to show you. Until then, this unfinished expedition will sit at base camp {knitting bag} until I feel a strong desire to journey upward toward the summit.

2 comments:

  1. I'd never desert ya! We just need a bottle of good wine, some good nibbles, and some time....oh ya, friends don't let friends(or family)drink and knit...your yarn does funny things if you do, coffee and time and nibbles, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we definitely should try to get together soon for coffee/knitting. You're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete