Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day 2009

My husband seriously enjoys skateboarding and owns quite a few boards of varying sizes and styles. For Father's Day, I bought him a brand new board from Pacific Wave Surf Shop. I placed the board at the front door so he would see it first thing in the morning but he missed it -- walked past it several times before I had to walk him over and show it to him. Once he saw it, he was super excited. The post it on the door read: "Happy Father's Day! Enjoy the ride!"

My sister-in-law Julie makes the best desserts. They're gooey, chocolaty and delicious. We celebrated Father's Day as well as her son's 11th birthday with this decadent mint chocolate chip ice-cream/chocolate brownie cake.

Oh, and did I mention that there were chocolate chips in the brownie and that the whole thing was covered in melted chocolate. It was blissful I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment