Thursday, June 25, 2009

Suspended Serenity




I was talking to my friend Lisa the other day and she was telling me how she was entertaining the thought of buying a suspended bed for her son. The thought behind it was that the suspended bed would have a calming effect and would be a nice way to have a little quiet time. And as luck would have it, I found myself stumbling across amazing pictures of blissful suspended beds and chairs. I think we can all use a little calming every now and again. I hope these photos help to bring a little bit of calm to your day.

3 comments:

  1. I want to live in the middle picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes me wanna sip lemonade and wear white cotton dresses....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted a suspended bed as a teenager, but mom wouldn't let me drill holes in the ceiling.

    ReplyDelete