Thursday, December 17, 2009

Scrabble Food

Always around this time of year I think endlessly about board games. My brothers and I used to play tons of them. I remember playing Battleship, Monopoly, Sorry and Life at the dining room table and Scrabble on the coffee table or on the shag carpet or outside on the front porch when the weather was nice. In fact, I still have my Scrabble game from way back when.


I busted this out a couple of weeks ago to show my oldest daughter how to play. She loves it by the way.

So you can imagine my joy when Nanny brought these home.


You may have seen these already but I hadn't until yesterday.


Now during snack time we can feed our bellies and our minds. Cool.

1 comment:

  1. HEy there sister-in-law, I'll take you on in scrabble anyday! My fav game still!

    ReplyDelete