Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No Quibble Here

I awoke to another interesting day today. Didn't sleep well last night nor do I intend to rest soundly this evening so instead I'll probably just stay up watching something on either A&E or Bravo.

Earlier this evening, for a little rest, relaxation and rejuvenation I spent a little time at Gary Manuel Salon. I've been looking really haggard so trust me when I say this trip to the salon was more of a need than a want. Plus the stylist there is truly a delight to laugh with even though I knew she was only making time with me because I was paying her -- didn't matter, I still had fun. And the scalp massage. . . nice.

Then I came home to my lovely children and husband and now I feel better. It's amazing how blowing a few hundred dollars in the span of a few hours can make you forget your troubles.

Now let's see what's on A&E.

No comments:

Post a Comment