Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter by the Sea

Hello and Happy Easter. We are back from the sea rejuvenated yet the nostalgia from just a few days ago lingers. I wish I had more time to share with you more images from our trip but that will have to come later this week when I have more time. In the meantime, before I head off to spend this Easter Sunday with extended family, I'll leave you with these images from yesterday's egg hunt.


I thought my girls would make a mad dash for any and all plastic eggs and toys they could find; turns out, they were being very selective and only picking up what they thought was candy. The Easter pencils, paper and flimsy toys were of no interest to them. They were thrilled with what they collected and I was thrilled to be standing in the sunshine. Happy Easter friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment